Tuesday, November 6, 2007

In the beginning....

The idea of blogging is quite new to me & I'm not sure where I'm really going with this. One thing I know is I do love to write but I have not really considered doing anything with it. A cousin of mine suggested blogging a couple of years back but I wasn't sure that was for me till recently. "On purpose" to me just means to find out who you are, why you are her & fufill your destiny. I'm on track with that & just felt the need to write my thoughts & share my journey hopefully to inspire someone & probably further steer myself to be all that God has called me to be. Things are beginning to move in the direction of what I'm called to do. This may change along the way or from time to time but all I know is that in any season I find myself, I'd love to be able to say that I'm being obedient to the Lord & I have imparted something in at least someone's life. This is my first post and I'm looking forward to many more.

No comments: